All scores have now been updated for games played to 10/08/2015.
So with the final game of the opening weekend now completed, Man City get going from the start. Yaya Toure seems to have re-discovered the form that saw him as a high scoring player from two seasons ago. Both Toure and Vincent Kompany make it in to the first Team Of The Week.
All scores have now been updated for games played to 09/08/2015.
One game left to complete the opening weekend’s games and I guess that managers banking on Chelsea and Arsenal players are a bit puzzled at the moment.
My demo team, used for building the tutorial slides and players picked randomly, is doing nicely at the top of the Public League. Game of skill? Pah!
Well the season is well and truly under way and all scores have been updated for games played on the 8th August.
Those with Courtois in goal (most popular keeper by far it seems) will be left scratching their heads and those who took a punt on Leicester’s Riyad Mahrez will be jumping with glee!
It’s a marathon not a sprint and other early doors clichés so don’t panic yet. Don’t forget though, you have a maximum of 24 transfers to use in a season with no more than 3 allowed in any week. Transfers take effect from the following Saturday so any made between now and Friday will go live on Saturday 15th.
Well done to everyone who got their teams in for week 1 and best of luck for the season – enjoy the game!
A reminder to everyone that you need submit your teams before midnight (UK time) this coming Friday 7th August. Failure to submit your team in time will result in missed scores from the first week.
To pick and submit your team successfully, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Log in and click on Team Management in the right hand menu.
2. Click on the 4-3-3 button to go to the management console.
3. Browse players on the left and drag in to position on the pitch. You can sort players by position, name, value and club. Please ensure you stay within budget.
4. When you are happy with your team, click “Play!” on the bottom right of the pitch.
5. On the next page click to confirm…
6. and if your team has been submitted correctly, if you go to view it by clicking on the 4-3-3 button in Team Management again, it should appear as a list and the pitch will have disappeared. It will activate on the Saturday after you submit the team and the pitch & management console will once again be visible.
7. Once the season has started you are able to make up to 3 transfers per week, with a maximum of 24 in the season.
The 2015/16 Season is now live.
Please pick and submit your team by Friday 7th August at the very latest.
Best of luck!
Congratulations to our 2014/15 winners:
1st James Page – Frattonender
2nd Danny Davies – Danny’s XI
3rd Alan Woolfe – Wolfhounds
1st Dominic Williams – Not Bad For A Fat Lad
2nd Steve Maslen – Rabid Frenchman
3rd Perry Tice – For The Turnstiles
Statto – Gnamechangerz
Dominic Williams – Not Bad For A Fat Lad
Many thanks to everyone taking part this season and we’ll be back again in July with a new look site. Hope to see you again for the Fantasy Footy League 2015/16 season.